please click the mouse for you to see my message.. ty^_^

Broken Promise

Broken Promise

the song I made

verse I


I promise to myself
that I would never love again
but then one day I met you
the promise was broken
coz there's somehing about you
that I just can't explain
and I think that's the reason why
I left my promise untrue

chorus:

It's because of you
(because of you)
everything has change
you taught me how to love
(you taught me how to love)
and now I know that my feelings for you is true

verse II

there are many sleepness nights
coz its only you
that im thingking about
I never thought that I would fall in love again

(repeat chorus)

I tried to forget you
but I could never do
I hope that I would never
feel the pain that I felt before

(repeat chorus)
^_^

2 comments:

napunding alitaptap... said...

huwaw! bigtime! song writer! ahaha!ΓΌ

karz said...

cno pow i2? nweiz tnx pow sa comment...^_^ tc..